T & C
- We offer a full 14 day refund policy for any unopened product in a saleable condition with an original receipt.
- Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from Skin Aspirations who can advise on alternatives.
- Treatment courses that have already commenced can be refunded after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) has been deducted in addition to any other charges.
- The value of a remaining package can be transferred to other treatment within Skin Aspirations.
- Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
- Prices can change at any time without notice.
BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Things happen (trust me, we know), which is why we will send you a reminder of your scheduled visit via SMS (24 hours) or email (48 hours) prior to your appointment to allow for any changes. We understand that you may go “OMG, that was this week!” and need to change your booking. All we ask is that when you realise you can’t make it, you let us know to give us enough time to offer that spot to someone else. Here is our policies in detail:
- A fully refundable £35 deposit is required for all bookings. This includes complimentary consultations and can be refunded or set against the cost of any consultation, treatment or product purchase at Skin Aspirations when paid in person. If paid online here, the deposit is refunded back to your card after your appointment.
- Late cancellations (within 24 hours) will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- If you have not booked in person (online, via Treatwell etc), someone will call to take payment over the phone.
- Clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
- Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment. We will always do our best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. Skin Aspirations will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow our instructions.