Our Privacy Promise
Skin Aspirations is committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services. This commitment relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us collected on our website, by phone, text message (SMS), email, and in person.
Who are “we”?
When we say ‘we’, we mean Skin Aspirations Ltd. (Company No. 10507538) who is the ‘data controller’ for the information described in this privacy promise. This means we are responsible for deciding how we can use your information.
The Legal Basis for us collecting your data
The law on data protection sets out some different reasons that a company can collect and process your personal data. These include:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent. When collecting your personal data, we will always make clear to you which data is necessary for connection with a particular service.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations, for example, to give to a courier if we post you a product.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
What types of information do we collect about you?
To provide you with a safe and individually tailored service, we need to collect your potentially sensitive personal data. Typically, this may include:
- Your contact details including title, full name, address, telephone, email
- Your gender, date-of-birth and employment
- Certain aspects of your medical history such as allergy information, current treatments and the name of your doctor
- Your treatments and product purchase history
- “Marketing” data, including the history of communications, whether you open email or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you. This data may include technical information about your internet connection and browser.
- Reviews of our service that you may choose to complete.
- Your photo may be saved to your confidential client record for treatment recommendations and insurance.
We do not “augment” data you have given us from any third party data provider. We do not persistently save your payment card details in any of our systems. We promise to ensure we only collect the absolute minimum needed to provide you with the very best service.
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information only for as long as you have a relationship with us. After it ends, we will only keep it where we may need it for legitimate purposes. For example, to help us respond to queries or complaints or in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We promise that we will only use the information that you provide to us in a responsible way and only when you have given us explicit consent. These are ways we will use the data you provide:
- Assessing and providing the appropriate treatment plan for your personal circumstances
- To improve the operation of our business and the service we provide to you
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and service, including deciding whether or not to offer you certain products and service
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
We sometimes need to share your personal data with trusted third parties. Here’s the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific service.
- They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
- IT companies who support our website and other business systems.
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you.
- Google/Facebook to show you products that might interest you while you are browsing the internet. The sharing of data is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
We do not share data with third-party companies for their own use.
Is your personal information transferred outside the UK/EEA?
We are based in the UK. Some of our service providers may store your personal information on servers outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If they do, then we will make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements.
Your rights regarding the personal information you provide
You have some legal rights relating to the information we hold on your behalf. These include:
- to see what information we hold and how we process it
- to ask us to update incorrect, out-of-date or incomplete details
- to object to or restrict processing of the data
- the right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (”data portability”)
When will you contact me?
To provide a timely and relevant service we will need to contact you. We will ask you for your preferred contact method, but this may include text messages (SMS), Email or telephone. The following are the principal reasons for us contacting you:
- to administer/manage appointments for treatment or consultation
- about any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our service
- to update you on any material changes of our policies and practices
- for reasonable marketing purposes but only if you have given us consent and this will be restricted to your preferred contact method(s).
You can contact us on any subject relating to our use of your personal data as follows:
106 Draycott Avenue
London SW3 3AE
Telephone: 07473 242110